Thursday, August 30, 2007

#17 Online applications and tools

I'm sure it took me quite a bit longer than anyone else to get Zoho sorted out, but victory in the end. I registered, and imported documents, although I had trouble with some documents that I had on machine that might have been in an old version of Word, I was just looking for odd ball things that I didn't mind posting. The posting to the blog (pt. 2) was pretty easy, although for some reason, peculiar to me, I seem to consistently have problems with the Google account, passwords and so forth, but may be fixed now. I would like to get into Zoho a little further and look at all the features, instead of my usual "turn the key on approach" and see if it runs. I'll do that now that the assignment part of this exercise is over and I feel less tense.

No comments: